Links and Resources For Clients
This section contains a series of recommended links to websites. We have listed here sites we believe may be helpful to you. Some of these are divorce-related. Some are mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution sites.
- Association for Conflict Resolution – ACR is the merged organization of the Academy of Family Mediators (AFM), the Conflict Resolution Educators Network (CREnet), and the Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution (SPIDR). dedicated to advancing the practice and understanding of conflict prevention and resolution.
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts – An international association of judges, counselors, evaluators, mediators, attorneys and others concerned about and working with family courts.
- Divorce HQ – A useful site for divorce information.
- SupportGuidelines.com is the comprehensive resource for the interpretation and application of child support guidelines in the United States.
- Custodysource.com – Child Custody & Divorce Recourses State by State.
- Divorcelinks.com – State and Federal Divorce Law Directory Center.
- www.divorceNet.com – One of the major sites for divorce information.
- www.divorceSource.com – Another major site for divorce information. Has information on state divorce laws.
- Divorceinfo.com –Lee Borden, a Southern divorce mediator, puts his opinions out there.
- Kelley’s Blue Book – Car values.
- www.irs.gov/publications/p504 – The IRS Publication 504, “Taxes for Divorce or Separated Individuals.”
- Edmunds.com – Edmunds used car prices.
- www.zillow.com – Help with determining a fair market value for your home.
- www.equifax.com Information on your credit history.
- The National Mediation Training Registry – The National Mediation Training Registry provides mediation training, mediation jobs, and mediation career information.
- Mediation Information and Resource Center (MIRC) – This is the major on-line resource page, with articles on mediation, training information, directories of mediators, etc.
- World Mediation Forum
- www.MediationNOW.com – Has a directory of mediators.
- National Association for Community Mediation (NAFCM) This is the national organization for community mediation centers.
- Search for Common Ground
- Victim/Offenders Mediation Association – The national organization working in the area of restorative justice.